Recipe by LAURIE
This is one of my favorite pies. It's so easy and rich too. It's even ok to not freeze it and just let it set in the refrigerator for about an hour, then dig in. Hope ya like it!
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 pie shell (we like a graham cracker one)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine both pudding with the milka nd blend until smooth.
- Mixture will be quite thick.
- Fold in the ice cream.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Top with cool whip.
- Freeze until firm.
- Remove from freezer, about 1/2 hour before serving.
- Can garnish with nuts and cherries or chocolate curls.