Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of my favorite pies. It's so easy and rich too. It's even ok to not freeze it and just let it set in the refrigerator for about an hour, then dig in. Hope ya like it!
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 pie shell (we like a graham cracker one)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Combine both pudding with the milka nd blend until smooth.
- Mixture will be quite thick.
- Fold in the ice cream.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Top with cool whip.
- Freeze until firm.
- Remove from freezer, about 1/2 hour before serving.
- Can garnish with nuts and cherries or chocolate curls.
This pie was fantastic! I used sugar free/fat free pudding and lite cool whip. I also drizzled Hershey's chocolate on top. It looked and tasted awesome!
This is a wonderful luscious sweet pie. Taste like a chocolate mousse pie. Thanks for posting this recipe.
This pie is a breeze to make! Just don't do what I did an mistakenly pick up the pie crust with the extra servings. They complained the filling wasn't full enough and sure enough that's why! I drizzled Hersheys chocolate sauce on top of the topping before freezing and it looked beautiful and tasted even better! Thanks Laurie for the great pie recipe. I will be making this again!