Recipe by Chris from Kansas
This is to die for. I have also made it with reduced fat ingredients and it turned out great.
- 1 package brownie mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (16 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed,divided
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup honey roasted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions, baking in 9X13 pan.
- Cool completely.
- In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar, condensed milk and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in 3 cups whipped topping.
- Spread over crust; top with remaining whipped topping and peanuts.
- Melt chocolate chips in a small ziploc bag.
- Snip off small corner and drizzle over cake.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours before cutting.