Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 mins
What an interesting and refreshing dessert! Easy and dummy-proof. Tastes like fudge.
- 1⁄2 cup dry roasted salted peanut, chopped
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped to stiff peaks
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 3⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- Coat an 8.5X 4.5 inch loaf pan with cooking spray and line with waxed paper, leaving overhang on both long sides.
- Place an inch of water in a medium saucepan and begin to boil.
- Place chocolate in a heatproof bowl, set on top of the saucepan.
- Heat, stirring occasionally until there are no lumps in the chocolate.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Place bananas in blender or food processor, blend until smooth.
- Stir peanut butter into cooled chocolate and fold in the whipped cream.
- Pour into prepare loaf pan, top with chopped peanuts.
- Fold waxed paper over the top, freeze until firm, at least 3 hours.
- To serve, run a hot towel along sides of pan.
- Slice about 1/2 inch thick.
- Freeze up to 1 month.