Prep 5 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This is a awesome recipe! 8) (prep time estimates freezing time as well)
- Make the pudding as package directs,only use the 3/13 cups skim milk.
- Beat in the peanut butter.
- Line a 9x13 pan with graham cracker squares, (they will need to be cut to fit pan) Smooth the PB& pudding mixture over the graham crackers.
- Place the remaining crackers on top of mixture.
- Place in freezer for about four hours.
- Cut into squares,then remove from pan.
4 ingredients! It can't get any easier. Good! Next time I will reduce the peanut butter just a bit. I will also put crushed graham crackers top instead of the rest of the graham cracker squares.