Recipe by foodtvfan
An easy to make no-bake treat with instant chocolate pudding and Oreo cookies, or substitute vanilla instant pudding and Chips Ahoy cookies. Both versions are tasty anytime treats for children and adults too. The five hours is freezing time. Another Kraft Canada goodie.
- 3 cups milk
- 2 (113 g) packages chocolate instant pudding (4-serving size)
- 1 1⁄2 cups Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- 16 Oreo cookies, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 8 maraschino cherries
- 8 paper, drinking cups (1 cup size/250mL)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour milk into medium bowl.
- Add the two dry pudding mixes.
- Beat with a wire whisk 2 minutes.
- Gently stir in thawed whipped topping.
- Spoon 2 Tablespoons of the chopped cookies into each of eight (1-cup/250mL) paper drinking cups.
- Cover evenly with half of the pudding mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover with foil paper.
- Freeze for 5 hours or until firm.
- Remove from freezer about 15 minutes before serving.
- Let stand at room temperature to soften slightly.
- Peel away paper to unmold soufflés onto dessert plates.
- Top with a maraschino cherry.
- Store any leftover soufflés in the freezer.