Recipe by Mary in LA.
I got this recipe from Kraftfoods and it is very easy to make.
Top Review by Roxanne J.R.
I have made this countless times and it is so delicious! It's so smooth and creamy, perfect amount of chocolate and sweetness and boy, so decadent! I enjoyed every bite. it isn't so mousse-like but more cheesecake-like and I'm not complaining. Love it! This comes together so quickly, which is definitely a plus! Thanks for posting.
- 12 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 2 (8 ounce) containersof philadelphia cream cheese spread
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 ounces BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip Topping
Directions See How It's Made
- PRESS crushed cookies onto a bottom of 9 inch square.
- pan lined with foil.
- BEAT cream cheese until creamy.
- Gradually add condensed.
- milk and chocolate, mixing well after each addition.
- ADD whipped topping; stir gently until well blended.
- Spoon over crust.
- Freeze at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving to.
- soften slightly.
- Cut into squares to serve.
- Store leftover dessert in freezer.
- EASY CLEANUP Place cookies in resealable plastic bag.
- Seal bag,.
- removing all air.
- Crush cookies with rolling pin or wooden spoon.
- No mess to clean up.