Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe from Kraftfoods and it is very easy to make.
Make and share this Frozen Chocolate Mousse Squares recipe from Food.com.
- PRESS crushed cookies onto a bottom of 9 inch square.
- pan lined with foil.
- BEAT cream cheese until creamy.
- Gradually add condensed.
- milk and chocolate, mixing well after each addition.
- ADD whipped topping; stir gently until well blended.
- Spoon over crust.
- Freeze at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving to.
- soften slightly.
- Cut into squares to serve.
- Store leftover dessert in freezer.
- EASY CLEANUP Place cookies in resealable plastic bag.
- Seal bag,.
- removing all air.
- Crush cookies with rolling pin or wooden spoon.
- No mess to clean up.