Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Hmmm... how good does this sound? Not for dieters, I'd say! Cooking time is freezing time.
- 12 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 16 ounces philadelphia cream cheese spread
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 4 baking chocolate squares, melted
- 250 ml whipping cream, whipped
- MIX crushed cookies and the butter in foil-lined 9-inch square pan. Press firmly onto bottom of pan to form crust.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until creamy.
- Gradually add milk, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in chocolate.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon over crust; cover.
- FREEZE at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer 15 minute before serving to soften slightly.
- Cut into 16 squares to serve.
- Store leftover dessert in freezer.