Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Hmmm... how good does this sound? Not for dieters, I'd say! Cooking time is freezing time.
Make and share this Frozen Chocolate Mousse Squares recipe from Food.com.
- MIX crushed cookies and the butter in foil-lined 9-inch square pan. Press firmly onto bottom of pan to form crust.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until creamy.
- Gradually add milk, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in chocolate.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon over crust; cover.
- FREEZE at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer 15 minute before serving to soften slightly.
- Cut into 16 squares to serve.
- Store leftover dessert in freezer.