6 hrs 15 mins
Hmmm... how good does this sound? Not for dieters, I'd say! Cooking time is freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1MIX crushed cookies and the butter in foil-lined 9-inch square pan. Press firmly onto bottom of pan to form crust.
- 2BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until creamy.
- 3Gradually add milk, mixing well after each addition.
- 4Blend in chocolate.
- 5Gently stir in whipped topping.
- 6Spoon over crust; cover.
- 7FREEZE at least 6 hours or overnight.
- 8Remove from freezer 15 minute before serving to soften slightly.
- 9Cut into 16 squares to serve.
- 10Store leftover dessert in freezer.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Chocolate Mousse Squares
Serving Size: 1 (1812 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.2
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 61.9 mg
- Sodium 286.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 5.6 g