Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Hmmm... how good does this sound? Not for dieters, I'd say! Cooking time is freezing time.
Make and share this Frozen Chocolate Mousse Squares recipe from Food.com.
- MIX crushed cookies and the butter in foil-lined 9-inch square pan. Press firmly onto bottom of pan to form crust.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until creamy.
- Gradually add milk, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in chocolate.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon over crust; cover.
- FREEZE at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer 15 minute before serving to soften slightly.
- Cut into 16 squares to serve.
- Store leftover dessert in freezer.