Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I saw this on an american site and thought it looked really intresting
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream (heavy)
- 1 tablespoon almond flavored liqueur
- 2 tablespoons chocolate flavored syrup
- 1 tablespoon cocoa, if desired
- beat whipping cream in chilled small bowl on high with an electric mixer until stiff.
- fold in liqueur and chocolate syrup.
- spoon into 2 paper lined foil cupcake liners.
- cover and freeze at least 4 hours but no longer than 48 hours.
- place in fridge 15 minutes before serving.
- sprinkle with cocoa.