Denise in da Kitchen's Note:
From Aug./Sept. 2006 TOH Light and Tasty. This easy, cool dessert is rich enough to satisfy the chocoholic in my diabetic DH! (P.S. = Just don't tell him it's lo-cal, lo-fat)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- 2Stir in the frozen yogurt and peanut butter until blended.
- 3Fold in 1 cup whipped topping.
- 4Transfer to an 8-in. square dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- 5Cover and freeze until firm.
- 6Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving.
- 7Cut into nine squares. Garnish each with remaining whipped topping.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Chocolate Delight
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.0
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 10.5 mg
- Sodium 155.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
non-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
reduced-fat crunchy peanut butter
fat-free whipped topping