Recipe by Denise in da Kitchen
From Aug./Sept. 2006 TOH Light and Tasty. This easy, cool dessert is rich enough to satisfy the chocoholic in my diabetic DH! (P.S. = Just don't tell him it's lo-cal, lo-fat)
- 3⁄4 cup cold nonfat milk
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups non-fat vanilla frozen yogurt, softened
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cups fat-free whipped topping, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the frozen yogurt and peanut butter until blended.
- Fold in 1 cup whipped topping.
- Transfer to an 8-in. square dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cover and freeze until firm.
- Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving.
- Cut into nine squares. Garnish each with remaining whipped topping.