Recipe by Vicki in CT
Perfect summer snack, or even a creative breakfast treat. Kids will love these!!! For RSC.
Top Review by weekend cooker
Well, ater reading the first two reviews, I did things differently than the first two. First of all I bought 6 firm bananas that were fairly large. Second of all I spooned the mixture on the bananas covering the bananas, and I did the same with the graham crackers. The results were great, and the kids really enjoyed them. Made for 1-2-3 hit wonders.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar-free chocolate syrup
- 1 -2 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 cup graham cracker, crushed (or more if needed)
- 4 -8 bananas, depending on size
- 4 -8 wooden popsicle sticks
Directions See How It's Made
- Over low heat melt peanut butter. Add chocolate syrup and splenda. Combine well.
- Peel bananas. Insert sticks into ends of bananas.
- Dip in peanut mixture or spread on.
- Cover with graham cracker crumbs.
- Place on wax paper and freeze several hours or overnight.