Recipe by Annacia
too hot to bake? Try these frozen treats, they taste just like the chocolate-chip cookie dough ice cream! Of course you can always cut some the balls up and drop them into your next batch of ice cream....double yum.
Top Review by Chicagopm
I made this for some cookie dough lovers I know (I prefer my cookie dough baked). They loved them! I was glad that there weren't any eggs in the recipe. The recipe made a LOT of treats and I used the smallest scoop I have. I'll make this for them again soon. Thank you for posting this recipe!
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 354.88 ml brown sugar, packed
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 14.79 ml water
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 177.44 ml miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 177.44 ml chopped walnuts, if desired
- 453.59 g dipping chocolate (milk or dark)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in the vanilla, water, flour, chocolate chips, and walnuts, if desired, and mix until well blended.
- Roll dough into bite-sized balls (or use a melon baller).
- Place on a baking sheet and freeze until firm, about 2 hours. Dip in melted dipping chocolate.
- Store balls in resealable plastic bags in the freezer.