Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
too hot to bake? Try these frozen treats, they taste just like the chocolate-chip cookie dough ice cream! Of course you can always cut some the balls up and drop them into your next batch of ice cream....double yum.
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 354.88 ml brown sugar, packed
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 14.79 ml water
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 177.44 ml miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 177.44 ml chopped walnuts, if desired
- 453.59 g dipping chocolate (milk or dark)
- Cream the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in the vanilla, water, flour, chocolate chips, and walnuts, if desired, and mix until well blended.
- Roll dough into bite-sized balls (or use a melon baller).
- Place on a baking sheet and freeze until firm, about 2 hours. Dip in melted dipping chocolate.
- Store balls in resealable plastic bags in the freezer.
I made this for some cookie dough lovers I know (I prefer my cookie dough baked). They loved them! I was glad that there weren't any eggs in the recipe. The recipe made a LOT of treats and I used the smallest scoop I have. I'll make this for them again soon. Thank you for posting this recipe!
So easy and delicious! Thank you for sharing.
Perfection in two little bites! The coating of the dark chocolate takes these to new heights! I used a small cookie scoop to make these and it worked perfectly. Wouldn't change one thing. Thanks for sharing this gem in Went to the Market Tag Game.