1/4 Photos of Frozen Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls
too hot to bake? Try these frozen treats, they taste just like the chocolate-chip cookie dough ice cream! Of course you can always cut some the balls up and drop them into your next batch of ice cream....double yum.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- 2Stir in the vanilla, water, flour, chocolate chips, and walnuts, if desired, and mix until well blended.
- 3Roll dough into bite-sized balls (or use a melon baller).
- 4Place on a baking sheet and freeze until firm, about 2 hours. Dip in melted dipping chocolate.
- 5Store balls in resealable plastic bags in the freezer.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls
Serving Size: 1 (1048 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1253.1
- Calories from Fat 636
- Total Fat 70.6 g
- Saturated Fat 36.3 g
- Cholesterol 122.0 mg
- Sodium 433.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 152.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 98.7 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: