- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2⁄3 cup light ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup light cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Crust - Combine sugar, cocoa, vegetable oil, egg and vanilla in a bowl.
- Slowly add flour till combined.
- Pat mixture into the bottom of a 8 inch greased, square pan.
- In a food processor or blender combine all ingredients (except chocolate chips) until smooth.
- Pour filling over crust and sprinkle with chocolate chips (or chunks).
- Bake in center of the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool, cut and freeze.