Recipe by Sam #3
Taken from a Facebook group. A new use for ice cube trays! Cook time is chill time
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Interesting & easy to make ~ delicious in the consuming, too! I did half of them with the Hershey's syrup & the other half with a thicker chocolate fudge! Liked them both ways, but did like the fidge just a little more! Anyway, the recipe makes for a nice chocolate treat! Thanks for sharing it! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
- 3⁄4 cup Cool Whip Free
- 5 tablespoons fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Splenda granular
- 10 teaspoons hershey's sugar-free syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a fork, vigorously mix Cool Whip, cream cheese and Splenda until smooth and well blended.
- Evenly distribute mixture into 10 sections of an ice cube tray.
- Tap tray firmly on the counter a few times to get mixture to settle flat.
- Next, top each with a teaspoon of chocolate syrup.
- Tap tray again to settle.
- Place tray in freezer until Bites are solid -- at least 2 hours.
- Once frozen, Cheesecake Bites should pop out easily (if not, run the bottom of the tray under the faucet for a few seconds to loosen them).