Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tasty low-fat sugar free chocolate "fix". Great for folks on LAWL.
- 3⁄4 cup Cool Whip Free
- 5 tablespoons fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 10 teaspoons hershey's sugar-free chocolate syrup
- Using a fork, vigorously mix Cool Whip, cream cheese and Splenda until smooth and well blended.
- Evenly distribute mixture into 10 sections of an ice cube tray. Tap tray firmly on the counter a few times to get mixture to settle flat. Top each with a teaspoon of chocolate syrup. Tap tray to again to settle. Place tray in freezer until bites are solid - at least 2 hours.
- Once frozen, bites should pop out easily. If not, run the bottom of the tray under the faucet for a few seconds to loosen them.
- LAWL count - 1 bite = 2 condiments.