Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
It's the simple pleasures in life that keep me going, and this is certainly one of them! Frozen bananas are also terrific without any toppings...cook time includes freezer time.
- Unpeel bananas, slice in half, insert wooden skewers, and press halves back together.
- Wrap tightly with plastic wrap and place in freezer until firm, about 3 hours.
- In microwave or on stovetop, melt chocolate bars.
- Remove bananas from freezer (work on one or two at a time).
- Dip into melted chocolate and coat thoroughly.
- If desired, allow chocolate to firm slightly, then roll in any of the optional ingredients.
- Place bananas back in freezer on sheets of wax paper to harden, at least 30 more minutes.
- Remove, eat and enjoy!