Prep 24 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This is especially pretty served on your holiday table. Prep time also includes the freezing time.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained (RESERVE 1/4 cup oranges for garnish.)
- maraschino cherry, to garnish (optional)
- Combine the cream cheese and Cool Whip in large mixing bowl.
- Stir in the pie filling.
- Fold oranges into cream cheese mixture.
- Transfer mixture into a 9x5x3" loaf pan that has been lightly sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Cover and freeze overnight.
- Remove from freezer 15 minutes before cutting.
- Garnish with reserved mandarin oranges and/or maraschino cherries, if desired.
I made this for a church function and it was a hit!