Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
from sparkpeople.com message boards
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups cherry pie filling
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Fold in the pie filling and whipped topping until blended. Spoon into crust. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
- One piece (prepared with fat-free cream cheese, reduced-sugar pie filling, reduced-fat whipped topping and reduced-fat graham cracker crust) equals 114 calories, 5 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 48 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.