Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Yum, a delicious treat for the summer! My mom sent this one to me. Cook time is freeze time.
- 2 (850.48 g) can coconut cream
- 2 (2608.15 g) can unsweetened pineapple juice
- 750 ml bottle vodka
- 2000.0 ml bottle carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- Combine coconut cream, pineapple juice, and vodka in blender. Blend until smooth.
- Freeze, about 8 hours or overnight.
- To serve, scoop into margarita glasses (an ice cream scoop works well), and pour lemon-lime soda over to fill.
Served this recipe during our Hurricane sandy party! Delicious as a frozen treat or as a drink. The lemon lime soda caused the frozen mixture to foam up and is similar to an ice cream soda. I served them in wine glasses. Made for the VIP in Veg 'N Swap tag No. 51.