- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (Eaglebrand)
- 6 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen whipped topping (like Cool-Whip)
- 6 ounces chocolate wafer pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add condensed milk and 4 tablespoons of the chocolate syrup. Beat on low speed until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, dissolve the coffee powder in the hot water, then stir into cream cheese mixture. Fold in the whipped topping, and pour this mixture into the crust.
- Cover and freeze overnight. Before serving let stand in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, then drizzle with the remaining chocolate syrup.