Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
A co-worker brought this in for my birthday and I had to get the recipe from him because it was delicious! I'm not a coffee drinker so the amount of coffee flavor was perfect for me, but you may want to add more...so feel free to do so! Cooking time is freezing time.
- Arrange graham crackers in the bottom of a 13 x 9 pan, breaking crackers to fit if necessary.
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer on low speed until smooth.
- Beat in 1 cup of the milk.
- Add remaining milk, pudding mixes, instant coffee and cinnamon.
- Beat 1 to 2 minutes or until well blended (mixture will be thick).
- Gently stir in 2 cups of whipped topping.
- Spread 1/2 of the pudding mixture over the crackers in pan.
- Arrange more crackers over the pudding or cover the pudding with crushed graham crackers.
- Top with remaining pudding mixture.
- Cover with remaining whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with grated chocolate or sprinkles.
- Freeze 3 hours or overnight. Let sit out of freezer for 20-30 minutes before serving.
Love love LOVE this recipe!!! I made it as is and it turned out perfect everyone loved it. I do like it less froen though so I left it out for about 45 minutes.
Everyone loved these bars. I did double the coffee. I didn't have graham crackers but I did have graham cracker crumbs. I made a crust for the bottom and the just sprinkled some of the crumbs for the middle layer. It still tasted great.
I love how easy this recipe is to make and yet the results are impressive. Most of us really enjoyed these bars. A few people were put off by the texture because they expected it to be smoother like ice cream. I doubled the coffee & added about 1 tsp. vanilla to make sure it had plenty of flavor. It would be just as good without either though, I think. It works best to let it sit out for at least a half hour before cutting them. Thanks for sharing!