1/8 Photos of Frozen Cappuccino Bars
3 hrs 20 mins
A co-worker brought this in for my birthday and I had to get the recipe from him because it was delicious! I'm not a coffee drinker so the amount of coffee flavor was perfect for me, but you may want to add more...so feel free to do so! Cooking time is freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (13 ounce) box whole graham crackers (may not use all)
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 1/2 cups cold milk
- 3 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 ounces whipped topping, thawed
- chocolate sprinkles or grated semisweet chocolate bar
- 1Arrange graham crackers in the bottom of a 13 x 9 pan, breaking crackers to fit if necessary.
- 2Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer on low speed until smooth.
- 3Beat in 1 cup of the milk.
- 4Add remaining milk, pudding mixes, instant coffee and cinnamon.
- 5Beat 1 to 2 minutes or until well blended (mixture will be thick).
- 6Gently stir in 2 cups of whipped topping.
- 7Spread 1/2 of the pudding mixture over the crackers in pan.
- 8Arrange more crackers over the pudding or cover the pudding with crushed graham crackers.
- 9Top with remaining pudding mixture.
- 10Cover with remaining whipped topping.
- 11Sprinkle with grated chocolate or sprinkles.
- 12Freeze 3 hours or overnight. Let sit out of freezer for 20-30 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Cappuccino Bars
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.9
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 66.8 mg
- Sodium 683.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 29.2 g
- Protein 7.9 g