A co-worker brought this in for my birthday and I had to get the recipe from him because it was delicious! I'm not a coffee drinker so the amount of coffee flavor was perfect for me, but you may want to add more...so feel free to do so! Cooking time is freezing time.
- 1 (13 ounce) boxwhole graham crackers (may not use all)
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 3 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 ounces whipped topping, thawed
- chocolate sprinkles or grated semisweet chocolate bar
- Arrange graham crackers in the bottom of a 13 x 9 pan, breaking crackers to fit if necessary.
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer on low speed until smooth.
- Beat in 1 cup of the milk.
- Add remaining milk, pudding mixes, instant coffee and cinnamon.
- Beat 1 to 2 minutes or until well blended (mixture will be thick).
- Gently stir in 2 cups of whipped topping.
- Spread 1/2 of the pudding mixture over the crackers in pan.
- Arrange more crackers over the pudding or cover the pudding with crushed graham crackers.
- Top with remaining pudding mixture.
- Cover with remaining whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with grated chocolate or sprinkles.
- Freeze 3 hours or overnight. Let sit out of freezer for 20-30 minutes before serving.