Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
When the corn crop is good, I make sure to can as much of it as I can. I'm spoiled, because this is the only "canned" corn I will eat. If you can't have the fresh stuff, this serves as a close second. I freeze it in quart sized freezer bags and stock pile it in the deep freeze. This way, I get fresh corn all year long.
- Cut fresh corn of the cob.
- Combine in a big stock pot with remaining ingredients.
- Bring corn to a boil and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and let corn cool.
- Fill quart size freezer bags and freeze flat using a cookie sheet.