- 10 ounces ripe camembert cheese or 10 ounces brie cheese, rind removed
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor or blender, combine cheese, cream, butter, and pepper; process until smooth and creamy.
- Fold in 1/2 cup nuts.
- On waxed paper, form cheese mixture into a log.
- Coat with remaining nuts.
- Cover and freeze until firm, but not too hard to cut (or freeze until hard for storage and defrost to cutting consistency at a later date).
- Slice and serve.