Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can use Crispy Crunch or Skor candy bars in place of Heath bars.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 (102 g) size instant vanilla pudding (use the 4-serving size)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 quart butter pecan ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 (8 ounce) conatiner cool whip frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 (1 1/2 ounce) Heath candy bars, coarsley crushed (or use as many as desired)
- Prepare a 13 x 9-inch ungreased glass Pyrex baking dish.
- In a bowl combine the graham cracker crumbs with sugar and melted butter or margarine; mix well.
- Pat the mixture into the bottom of the prepared baking dish; chill until completey cool.
- In a mixing bowl beat the two vanilla pudding mixes with 2 cups milk until well blended (about 1 minute).
- Fold in the softened ice cream and Cool Whip topping until completely blended.
- Spoon over the crust.
- Sprinkle with chopped candy bars.
- Freeze until firm.
- Thaw about 15 minutes before slicing.