Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
If you are looking for a fantastic no-bake dessert to impress you guests or your family.... well look no further, boy is this something else! This is so good....everyone will want seconds and mabey even thirds! Note: if you live in Canada and Heath bars are not available, then Crispy Crunch candy bars will work just fine.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter (no substitutions)
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups half-and-half or 2 cups milk
- 1 quart butter pecan ice cream, slightly softened (or similar icecream)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, frozen topping thawed
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) Heath candy bars, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Pat evenly into bottom of an ungreased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Chill thoroughly in freezer.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the pudding mixes with half and half or milk until well blended (about 1 minute).
- Fold in the icecream and Cool Whip whipped topping; spoon over chilled crust.
- Sprinkle with crushed Heath bars; Freeze.
- Remove from freezer about 20 minutes before serving.
- Store tightly covered with foil in the freezer.