4 hrs 5 mins
Thaw, raise and COOK your frozen bread in the crock pot! Great for those without bread makers. Found on a geo-cities site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1Generously rub oil on frozen bread loaf.
- 2Place in greased baking pan.
- 3Place pan in crock pot, cover and heat on low 2 to 3 hours, or until bread is thawed and starting to rise.
- 4Turn to high and bake 2 to 3 hours or until it is brown and sounds hollow when tapped.
- 5It should be a beautifully brown crusty round loaf.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Bread in Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen bread dough