Recipe by Crafty Lady 13
It doesn't get any easier than this. You start out with frozen bread dough, make slices in the dough, brush with herb butter, let raise, and then bake. I received this recipe in a qualityhealth.com newsletter. It is nutritionist recommended for low calories, low cholesterol and low sodium.
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 loaf frozen white bread dough, thawed but still cold
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl. With a knife, cut loaf into 12 1/2 -inch slices, not quite cutting all the way through. Brush butter mixture on both sides of each slice. Place in loaf pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Cover with plastic wrap. Let rise until 1 inch over top of pan. Preheat oven to 350°F Remove wrap and bake 25 minutes. Remove from pan immediately. Enjoy! :).