Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Official margarita of the Blue Thong Society. Can also be made 'straight up'. Note: If you wish to make your own limeade go to Limeade.
- 1 cup tequila
- 1⁄2 cup triple sec
- 1 cup frozen limeade concentrate (Simply Limeade)
- 1 cup blue curacao
- 2 cups ice
- coarse salt, for the rim of glass
- lime wedge (to garnish)
- To blender jar add Tequilla, Triple Sec. limeade, Blue Curacao and ice.
- Blend until ice is crushed.
- Rub glass rims with lime and dip into coarse salt.
- Serve lime wedge for garnish.
This is just perfect. I would not change a thing about it. I made 1/2 batch for the two of us and it was perfect. And it presents so well. Love the color the blue curacao adds. Thanks GW. Made for Pot Luck Tag Game