Recipe by ichavezsd
This recipe came from Kellogs' website and I think it is a great desert mainly if you are counting calories. I used low-fat yogurt, whipped topping and the crust pie.
Top Review by Chef MB
Simple and delicious. I made it in two layers--mixed strawberries and strawberry yogurt for one layer, blueberries and blueberry yogurt for the second layer. Tasted great, and I put it in graham cracker crust. Thanks!
- 2 (6 ounce) containers blueberry yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen non-dairy topping, thawed
- 2 cups frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1 pie crust (9-inch)
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl bowl fold blueberry yogurt into whipped topping. Reserve 18 whole blueberries. Coarsely chop remaining blueberries. Fold chopped blueberries into yogurt mixture.
- Spread in crust. Top with reserved blueberries. Freeze at least 4 hours or until firm.
- Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before cutting. Garnish as desired. Store in freezer.