Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is to be made in your ice cream freezer and is so darn good. My 3 year old nephew likes it better than ice cream and it is much better for you. Cook time is freeze time for your ice cream maker.
- 2 cups blueberries (fresh are best but you can use frozen)
- 1 banana, mashed
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups nonfat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in your blender. Blend well.
- Pour into ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions. Defrost slightly before serving.