Recipe by Ms B.
This is from the August 2004 issue of Martha Stewart Living. These taste like a traditional bloody mary, but add a frosty chill that is great for hot summer days. You can adjust the seasonings to suit your tastes.
Top Review by Dawnab
A neat easy recipe that goes together quickly and helps use up estra summer tomatoes. I read the other review about spices and agreed, so I added a bunch of lemon pepper and it kicked up.
- 1⁄2 cup tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh tomato, chunks frozen
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, plus
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 cup vodka
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups ice cubes
- fresh ground black pepper