Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I haven't tried these yet, but they sure sound like something my kids will love!
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix or 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup blueberries or 1 cup strawberries or 1 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 3 -5 drops food coloring (optional)
- paper cups
- wooden popsicle sticks
- In a blender, combine milk, heavy cream and pudding mix. Blend until smooth.
- For blue or pink pops, add food colouring. Blend until combined.
- Let stand for 5 minutes, and stir in berries.
- Pour into paper cups.
- Cover with foil and cut a slit in foil to insert stick.
- Freeze for 4 hours or overnight. Remove paper cup.
my kids and i both like these very much!!! thanks