4 hrs 10 mins
Cheap way to cool off especially as a summer treat. Cook time is freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a blender; cover and blend until smooth.
- 2Press fruit mixture through a fine-mesh strainer over a bowl to extract juices.
- 3Discard solids and pour mixture into 3-ounce paper or plastic drink cups or pop molds.
- 4Cover cups with foil; cut a slit in the foil and insert wooden sticks.
- 5Freeze several hours or overnight until pops are firm.
- 6Remove from cups or molds to serve.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Berry-Melon Pops
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 0.3 g