Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
This recipe I got from Taste of Home book. Actual poster is Donetta Brunner from Savanna, Illinois. It makes a very pretty dessert. Cook time is actual freezer time.
- 2 (21 ounce) cans raspberry pie filling or 2 (21 ounce) cans strawberry pie filling
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained (optional)
- 1 (12 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- fresh berries (optional)
- of fresh mint (optional)
- In a bowl, combine pie filling, milk and pineapple if desired. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread into an ungreased 13x 9x 2 inch pan. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. Cut into squares. Garnish each with berries and mint if desired.