Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
When my son announces, "I want a smoothie for breakfast', this is what I whip up. Healthy and very yummy!
- 6 ounces vanilla yogurt, Yoplait custard style
- 6 -10 ice cubes, opt. if needed to thicken, I often only use the frozen fruits
- 1 cup pineapple-orange-banana juice, sub. orange juice
- 1 small frozen banana, peel and slice into chunks
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries, sub. any frozen berry combo
- In a blender, add all ingredients. Blend well until smooth.
- Slowly add more fruit juice as needed if it becomes too thick to blend.
It deverses 4 stars. I love it, my family loved it. Alot of people loved this recipe. They couldn't believe i made it with my own 2 hands!! They even asked me for the recipe but i said "Nope, it's a secert."I hope that's ok. Thanks for the yummy in the tummy recipe!!! :9