Recipe by MarieFromSweden
Posted by request. This is from the tv cooking show "Surfer's Menu" with Ben O' Donoghue and Curtis Stone. 150 g is about a topped 1/2 cup. You can easily use storebought frozen berries.
- 150 g freshly frozen raspberries
- 150 g freshly frozen blueberries
- 150 g freshly frozen blackberries or 150 g strawberries
- 250 ml single cream
- 2 vanilla pod, cut apart lengtwise
- 250 g chopped white chocolate
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread the berries on a tray, cover with plasticfoil and freeze.
- Pour the cream into a pot with the vanilla pods and bring to a almost boil.
- Put the chocolate into a bowl and strain the warm cream over the chocolate.
- Stir until smooth.
- Put the berries on four dessert plates and pour the sauce over.
- Serve right away!