Recipe by Sarah_Jayne
This sounds seriously good and when I saw it in Delicious Magazine I had to put it on here for the next cheat day I have on my diet. You could easily mix up the type of berries used to suit what you have available and what is in season. Cooking time includes the freezer time for the fresh berries.
- 7 ounces fresh blueberries
- 7 ounces fresh raspberries
- 7 ounces fresh blackberries
- 3 1⁄2 ounces white chocolate, good quality, chopped
- 8 1⁄2 fluid ounces heavy cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread the fresh berries over a baking tray and freeze for 1 hour.
- Just before serving, put the chopped white chocolate and the heavy cream in a small pan over a medium-low heat, until melted, smooth and hot.
- Divide the frozen berries between 6 plate and pour over the chocolate sauce.