Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
This sounds seriously good and when I saw it in Delicious Magazine I had to put it on here for the next cheat day I have on my diet. You could easily mix up the type of berries used to suit what you have available and what is in season. Cooking time includes the freezer time for the fresh berries.
- 7 ounces fresh blueberries
- 7 ounces fresh raspberries
- 7 ounces fresh blackberries
- 3 1⁄2 ounces white chocolate, good quality, chopped
- 8 1⁄2 fluid ounces heavy cream
- Spread the fresh berries over a baking tray and freeze for 1 hour.
- Just before serving, put the chopped white chocolate and the heavy cream in a small pan over a medium-low heat, until melted, smooth and hot.
- Divide the frozen berries between 6 plate and pour over the chocolate sauce.
This is such a wonderful dessert to make this time of year when fresh berries are easily found in my area. I loved this and the hot sauce is so yummy! Thanks for sharing.
Good to see this very simple dessert recipe in print. Have had it for a long time but usually only use blueberries. Now I will try other berries. So easy to prepare while guests sit and chat after a big dinner and people are impressed with the crunchiness of the frozen berries and the hot sauce. Thanks Sarah Jayne