Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Food Network. I'ts a Sandra Lee recipe.
- 4 bananas, peeled and halved
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1 cup candy sprinkles
- You will need 8 wooden craft sticks.
- Insert wooden stick into each banana piece.
- Arrange on parchment-lined sheet pan and freeze for 20 minutes.
- Place chips and morsels into separate bowls. Microwave on medium heat until melted, about 60 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Remove bananas from freezer and dip by alternating between melted chocolate and butterscotch.
- Immediately roll them in chopped nuts or sprinkles.
- Freeze until frozen solid, about 1 hour.
Yummy! These need to have a permanent spot in our freezer. I loved them. I dipped them in butterscotch, put them back in the freezer for a few mins, then dipped in chocolate, sprinkled with toasted pecans and froze overnight. I only wish I hadn't halved the recipe. Thanks for posting the recipe.
These were good. I liked the butterscotch and sprinkles the best. Its a nice treat. These would be great to make different concoctions with flavors like peanut butter, caramel, or white chocolate with different toppings. Just mix it up. These would be fun for the kids.