Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Food Network. I'ts a Sandra Lee recipe.
Top Review by Lucky in Bayview
Yummy! These need to have a permanent spot in our freezer. I loved them. I dipped them in butterscotch, put them back in the freezer for a few mins, then dipped in chocolate, sprinkled with toasted pecans and froze overnight. I only wish I hadn't halved the recipe. Thanks for posting the recipe.
- 4 bananas, peeled and halved
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1 cup candy sprinkles
Directions See How It's Made
- You will need 8 wooden craft sticks.
- Insert wooden stick into each banana piece.
- Arrange on parchment-lined sheet pan and freeze for 20 minutes.
- Place chips and morsels into separate bowls. Microwave on medium heat until melted, about 60 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Remove bananas from freezer and dip by alternating between melted chocolate and butterscotch.
- Immediately roll them in chopped nuts or sprinkles.
- Freeze until frozen solid, about 1 hour.