8 hrs 15 mins
Texas Barby's Note:
This rich, not-overly-sweet punch makes a lovely change from the same old sherbet/gingerale stuff that shows up at most wedding showers.
My Private Note
qts. of ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine fruit juice and lemonade in a 1.5-gallon container.
- 2In small batches in a blender, puree the bananas with water and sugar. Add the banana mash to the fruit juices. I use a stick blender to make sure that all ingredients are well-blended.
- 3Freeze the base in 5 1-quart containers.
- 4The day of service, thaw the punch base until it is slushy.
- 5Add two liters of mixer for every quart of punch base.
- 6Serving suggestion: Punch cups may be garnished with skewered fruit.
- 7I think 2 cups of sugar is enough. Add more to adjust to your own taste.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Banana Punch
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 120
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 0.2 g