Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A recipe with icy feeling!
- 3 cups water
- 2 2⁄3 cups mashed ripe bananas
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- In a 2-qt. freezer container, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Cover and freeze for 5 hours or overnight. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving.
What a good idea for using up ripe bananas!! A nice summer treat. Will be making this again and soon! Thanks for posting bugsbunny fan.
What a great recipe for summer! I will be including these in a new cookbook in honor of my son called "Popsicles!" I froze these individually in popsicle molds. These were a big hit with my 3 y/o.