Recipe by Happy Harry #2
Another great Andrew Weil, MD recipe! So incredibly simple, yet so delish! Cooking time here is really freezer time.
Top Review by UmmBinat
Good for me and DD2 (5 months) she ate it just blended with a little water. Our bananas were not fully frozen but I know that would be even tastier. I had it with blanched slivered almonds on top for a healthy snack.
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and cut into chunks, one banana. Put chunks on a plate and then into the freezer, uncovered. They can stay up to 24 hours.
- When ready to serve, put frozen banana into a blender or food processor and whirl until smooth, scraping down as needed.
- As bananas thaw slightly, the will become smooth and creamy.
- Use this as you would ice cream. Try it on a bed of pureed berries or sprinkle top with chopped nuts.
- Oh, the banana peel? -- well, just throw it away, silly!