Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Fast and Easy!
Make and share this Frozen Banana Chocolate Chip Pops recipe from Food.com.
- Take a popsicle stick and push about 3 inches of it into the center of the bottom of each banana.
- In a pie plate, combine the cookie crumbs, butter, honey, and cinnamon.
- Mix well.
- Roll each banana in the crumb mixture.
- Place the bananas on a 17x11x1-inch baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Drizzle each banana with chocolate syrup.
- Cover loosely with another piece of parchment paper.
- Place in the freezer and freeze for 4 hours, or overnight.
reminds me of the show "arrested development." great dessert--easy and somewhat nutritionally redeeming.