Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is one of six frozen baby meals I used to make for my son. A friend gave me the combination and with minimal preparation you save yourself time and money. All six are really pretty good and I've made them for myself in a pinch. I would either try to use leftover meat from other dishes I'd prepared or intentionally make extra to use for these meals. My son used to have a three-compartment baby tray with lid and I'd put one or two frozen cubes in the first slot, a little baby vegetable in the second slot and a little baby fruit in the last slot and he was set for lunch. I'd have his tray ready the night before or in the morning and by lunch the frozen cube(s) had almost thawed and just needed a little warming in the microwave. The serving sizes are difficult to determine since it is dependent on the age of the child.
- 1 cup chicken, cooked
- 3 ounces ramen noodles, prepared without seasoning packet
- 10 ounces cream of chicken soup
- Cook chicken and shred well.
- Add cream of chicken soup and heat with meat
- Cook noodles according to package without seasoning packet and add to meat mixture.
- Freeze for twenty-four hours in ice cube trays and then store cubes in ziplock bags.