Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Who says coffee has to be always the same? Surprise someone you love with this classic frozen espresso. Who knows what will happen?
- 2 ounces freshly brewed espresso or 2 ounces strong coffee
- 2 ounces chocolate syrup (Ghirardelli Sweet Ground Chocolate & Cocoa Sauce)
- 5 ounces fresh water (more or less to adjust consistency)
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 2 ounces orange juice
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1 dash cayenne
- 16 ounces ice
- whipped cream and cocoa powder (to garnish)
- Combine the coffee, cocoa sauce, water, and ice cream, blending until smooth.
- Add the orange juice, cinnamon, cayenne, and ice.
- Garnish with whipped cream and a dash of cocoa powder.
Well, tickle me with a feather! This was great! I love that you could really taste the orange flavor and it went so well with the coffee and cinnamon and cayenne! Thanks!!!
Now this is an iced coffee. OMG, if you like flavor try this. I loved the combination of coffee, orange, cinnamon and cayenne. Wow what a treat, cold, deep, dark, spicy and delicious. I did add some additional cayenne. Thanks for sharing another wonderful coffee.
This is AWESOME. I made it two ways one without ice and one with ice and prefer it without . The orange flavour combined with chocolate YUM. It is now our favorite cold coffee drink and will be made ALOT this summer. Made for Photo Tag