- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (fresh is best)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2⁄3 cup pineapple, crushed (canned is fine)
- 1 cup avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup dates, chopped
- 1 cup peach, peeled and thinly sliced
- 12 maraschino cherries, quartered
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream cheese, add 1/4 cup cream gradually, stirring until smooth.
- Add lemon juice and sugar.
- Whip remaining cream until thick, but not stiff.
- Fold into cheese mixture.
- Combine with remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a refrigerator tray and place in freezer to freeze.