Recipe by mommymem
These are a frozen drinks I thought up one day and tried. Since you are only limited by what frozen juice is available, almost anything is possible. This can be made "adult" easily by substituting some of the water with alcohol of choice. Sometimes we make a blender, serve the kids theirs then blend in our alcohol after. The frozen screwdriver slushie is awesome.
- 1 (12 ounce) canfrozen juice, any flavor
- 2 (12 ounce) cansof crushed ice
- 1 (12 ounce) can water
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all ingredients together in the blender.
- Blend until slush consistency.
- Serve in cups with straws.
- To make an adult slushie, substitute some of the water with alcohol of choice.
- Combination ideas: fruitpunch and vodka, orange juice and vodka or gin, grapefruit juice and vodka, lemonade and whiskey.